Solving Environmental Challenges
Why Use BioWorld?
As simple as possible, as complex as necessary
· Teaming to meet common goals
· Bringing an entirely new perspective
· Providing next generation technologies
· Our "Green Technology" and Methods are safe
Oil Spill Cleanup Using Bioremediation
· Land/wetlands revitalization for increased land value
· EPA NCP B-59 & California OSPR Listing as Bioremediation Agent
· Actual cleanup of soils, groundwater, wetlands, rivers, lakes, and seas.
Wastewater Treatment • Save Energy
· Increase efficiency 10 - 50%
· Sludge reduction, rapid digestion of FOG and solids - less biosolids
· Lowers COD, BOD & TSS
· Mitigates odors simultaneously during the biodegradation process
Algae Control and Treatment
· Clears stringy, filamentous algae and degrades organic debris in fresh water
· Eliminate clogging in power plants, dams, canals, etc.
· This extremely safe product replaces algaecides such as copper sulfate - almost seems paradoxical to have "Green Products" get rid of stringy algae growth
Odor Control Science
· Any Odor. Anywhere. Any Time.
· Pure odor neutralizer products- instantly eliminate airborne or surface odors on contact - (even skunk)
· Use in large or small facilities - increase productivity
· Custom-engineered fogging and dispensing systems
BioWorld can evaluate challenges that have no easy solution. Just ask-we have innovations in our pipeline.
From advanced bioremediation-phytoremediation of oily contaminants to instantaneous odor elimination to clearing algae-clogged waterways to wastewater cleanup issues, BioWorld Engineering is ready with "Real World" lower cost solutions.
In test after test around the globe, the BioWorld Methods are consistently the best and #1 in bioremediation.
Our solutions are very different from what other firms offer. Instead of taking 7 to 10 years for the NFA letter, BioWorld gets it done and completed in 2-6 months.
We can tackle existing sites or design/manage new sites, with the potential of saving you millions of dollars.
From the largest EPA superfund site to the smallest fueling station or maintenance shop, we can help you achieve zero waste sent to costly hazardous disposal facilities/recyclers.